HCCTrade is owned by Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales is the Data Controller for any personal data you give us. Our contact details are;
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat promotion Wales
Telephone: 01970 625 050
Protecting your information
The only personal information we will have is that voluntarily supplied by you. You can change your details, including opt-ins and opt-outs for various services, by visiting your personal account details at http://www.hcctrade.co.uk at any time.
Why do we request personal information?
The main reason we ask for, process and store your personal information is to be able to provide you with the services you have requested. These services could include information and updates.
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales or our service providers will collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
- To directly provide the services you have requested
- Where you have consented, to contact you should we have news to share with you about our services
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the services you have requested
- For security, administrative, and legal purposes
- To update and enhance the website and the services provided
- Your information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis by HCC in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be used on an anonymous basis.
Where the website asks you for personal information, we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent. Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
You may opt-in to receive information when you register with the website and you may withdraw that opt-in at any time. Once you have opted-in, we will provide the services you have requested by e-mail as requested. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering with HCC Trade you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
You have the following rights:
- Theright torequest usto provideyou with copies of personal information thatweholdaboutyouatanytime.
- The right to request us to update and correctany out-of-date or incorrectpersonalinformationthatweholdaboutyou
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to lodge a complaint
Please notify us if you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, including about how we collect, store and use personal information. You can contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your postcode
- Your e-mail details
In order to provide you with the services you have requested, or for marketing analysis, Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) will collect the information that you have chosen to give us directly through your registration details.
How do we keep your data secure?
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales takes appropriate steps to maintain personal information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Our processors are bound by contract to do the same.
What happens when I follow links on the site?
If you follow links to other sites from the HCCTrade website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to these policies before providing your data.
Who else might see my personal information?
We will share your information where required to do so by relevant legislation, or court orders.
Should HCC be acquired by another company, customer information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners.
Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales may update this policy at any time, so please check this page regularly to ensure you are kept up–to–date.